Friday, September 01, 2006

Helpful Websites

Gina, an adoption worker in TX writes:

Websites for medications and diagnosis. I also belong to a group for people with ADHD, and some of the people have multiple diagnosis like the kids. The people talk about what medications work and don't work for them and why. I found out about another medication that is being used on bipolar people that I haven't seen used on any of my kids, and I also had my concerns about Wellbutrin confirmed.

Since my ADD has gotten worse in my 40s, I will read articles, but not books. I bank off of years of experience, but I also ask a lot of questions and take the time to listen to my kids, foster parents, and therapists. I will say that from the group I belong to that there are books out on ADD that are suppose to be good. One that is getting good reviews from the group is:


<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home